Cornerstone Healthcare is currently accepting 2 CFY students at their Sequim location!
Are you looking for a position where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Are you ready to be part of a team that promotes QUALITY CARE and recognizes the valuable contribution of our therapists alongside our nurses? Here at Cornerstone Healthcare, we focus on individualized resident-centered care. Our mission is to create inviting, home-like environments for all of our skilled nursing centers and we rely on quality, dedicated employees to help us fulfill this vision.
We are currently seeking an EXPERIENCED FT or PT Speech Therapist/SLP to work alongside our FEARLESS Director of Rehab in order to help make our skilled nursing center a pillar of quality care for our community, residents and staff. This position is open to Speech Therapist CFY candidates as well. We offer a COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS package DOE. Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check.
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with.
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs.
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient.
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly.
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication.
- Must have valid WA SLP license in good standing
- Previous experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility PREFERRED
- Willingness and ability to travel between our Skilled Nursing Facilities located in Sequim and Port Angeles
Don’t wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please click here.