PRICKLY PEAR COOPERATIVE
EAST HELENA, MT 59635
POSITION: SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
EFFECTIVE DATE: School Year 2020-2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: To provide speech and language therapy for students with communicative disabilities in order to reduce or eliminate impairments which adversely affect interpersonal relationships or educational performance.
QUALIFICATIONS: Licensed by the Board of Speech Pathologists and Audiologists of the State of Montana.
- Complete Prickly Pear Cooperative Certified Application.
- Submit Letters of Reference, Cover Letter and Transcripts.
SALARY: $45,553-$57,332 Negotiable depending on experience.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Car for travel is provided
- 13 sick leave days
- 5 personal days
- Supply budget provided
- Personal Development budget provided
- License fee reimbursement
- Work with dedicated, professional staff
Prickly Pear Cooperative
2525 Lake Helena Drive
East Helena, MT 59635
DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED