Whitefish School District is accepting applications for Speech Language Pathologist beginning with the 2020-2021 school year.
Whitefish School District seeks a Speech Language Pathologist to join one of the leading school districts in the state of Montana. Whitefish Public Schools mission focuses on cultivating and supporting a community that engages students to succeed in continuous learning, career and citizenship. In Whitefish Schools we believe:
- Teaching and learning occurs effectively in both collaborative and independent processes,
driven by students and teachers.
- Working together develops mutual respect, strong relationships, and trust within our schools and community.
- Whitefish Public Schools provide a foundation for an informed democracy.
The Whitefish School District seeks educators with a track-record of raising student achievement to join the team of educators already dedicated to providing a deeper learning instructional program to all students. At Whitefish Public Schools, educators are leaders who play an integral role in ensuring student success through the support of our school culture, the development and instruction of a rigorous curriculum, and the use of data to drive their daily practice.
SUMMARY OF ASSIGNMENT:
Provides instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs. Provides consultation and assists general classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges.
- Eligible for Valid Montana Licensure
- Master’s degree or equivalent with a major in Speech Pathology.
- Experience working with children with disabilities.
Complete job description is available at the District Office, 600 E. 2 nd St., Whitefish, Montana 59937 phone: 862-8640, and online at https://whitefishschools.tedk12.com/hire.
Deadline for application is Until Filled. All required materials/data must be submitted through TalentEd at this time to be considered.