Location: – Lakewood, WA
Job Category: Speech Language Pathology or Clinical Fellow
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular (option for 4-day per week schedule pending availability)
Compensation Range: $60,000-$72,000 annually
Who We Are:
Sky Bridge Therapies is a pediatric speech and occupational therapy facility located in Lakewood, WA. Sky Bridge Therapies provides a fun, exciting environment that keeps children motivated in working toward their goals and makes therapists feel supported in having the necessary resources to provide evidence-based, individualized therapy through a play-based, team approach.
Sky Bridge Therapies currently offers speech and occupational therapy, feeding therapy, and specialized services to support reading/writing & ADD/ADHD.
For more information, visit our website by clicking here.
Who We Are Looking For:
Sky Bridge Therapies is seeking a motivated, energetic, committed Speech-Language Pathologist who is ready to engage in a positive and productive environment. New graduates and experienced therapists are encouraged to apply, training and mentoring will be provided by experienced clinicians who are compassionate and committed to assisting clients achieve the best level of care and progress possible in all aspects of their therapy.
- Evaluate children birth-18 across skills related to the speech therapy scope of practice
- Prepare engaging exercises and activities to use during speech sessions with patients
- Provide counseling and consultations for new patients
- Create goals and objectives for patients to work toward and identify areas of progress and challenges
- Attend continuing education courses and work to advance personal knowledge and experience within the field
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology
- WA State Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Pediatric-based experience preferred
- Proficiency in computer software commonly used for documentation and report preparation
- Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to HIPAA legislation and other patient privacy laws
For more information on this position or for information on how to apply, contact Sky Bridge Therapies at (253) 201-1234, email@example.com, or contact them through their website by clicking here.