If you want to provide quality patient care and education to individuals and their caregivers during an important time in their lives, Signature Healthcare at Home will provide you with the training, support, and resources to fulfill your passion. Signature Healthcare at Home is working with patients and families for a safe discharge from the acute care setting by coordinating individualized care and keeping patients in their place of residence.
We are seeking CCC-SLPs for the following positions and locations below.
- Oregon Coast – Full-time, Monday-Friday, Lincoln City home office, serving the Oregon coast
- S King County, WA – Full-time, Monday-Friday, Federal Way home office, serving South King County (e.g., SeaTac, Kent)
- Pierce County, WA – Full-time, Monday-Friday, Federal Way home office, serving Pierce County (e.g., Tacoma, Puyallup)
- N King County, WA – Part-time 24 hours, Monday-Friday (flexible schedule), Bellevue home office (moving to Everett TBD), serving North King County and Snohomish County (e.g., Bellevue, Marysville, Everett)
- Please ask about PRN opportunities in Oregon and Washington
Please upload your resume at the following link: click here, and/or reach out to me directly. Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and a benefits package that includes 401K and $2,000/year for continuing education. We also offer 6 paid holidays and 4 weeks of PTO the first year of employment for full-time 40 employees. Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursement between visits. For more information, please see our website at https://signaturehch.com/.