Are you looking to make a Difference for children and families?
CHILD is seeking candidates for its 2021-2022 Speech Language Pathology Clinical Fellowship!
This fellowship provides an opportunity to work in a pediatric setting committed to a collaborative relationship-based approach to learning where children progress! Supervision will be provided by a neurodiversity-informed SLP on-site.
Join our fantastic team of educators, therapists, parents, and other professionals in the critical role of Speech and Language Therapist (SLP) in a unique school + clinic environment. Children present with a variety of challenges associated with autism, learning disabilities, developmental delays, and other conditions impacting language and communication.
- Speech/Language/Communication Evaluation process;
- Create, monitor, and carry out all aspects of the Communication IEP/Therapy plan;
- Provide extensive consult/support with staff and families.
There will also be opportunities to participate in and develop on-site trainings and professional development.
- Health Care (including Vision and Dental)
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional License Fee + Liability Insurance Reimbursement
- Continuing Ed
- Paid time off
Position Requires: Completed Master’s Degree
Salary: $65,000 annually
- Letter of interest
- Professional SLP writing sample(s) [Evaluation Report/Tx Plan/IEP Goals]
- Professional References/Letters of Recommendation