Cascade Children’s Therapy is seeking a speech-language pathologist to join our experienced and collaborative multi-disciplinary team (OT, PT, SLP) in Mill Creek. We have served children and families in Snohomish and North King County for 32 years.
- Provide speech and language evaluations and therapy for children with a wide range of communication needs.
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines at Cascade Children’s Therapy and in the community.
- Write and maintain appropriate records of evaluations, therapy sessions, and related activities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Work closely with parents on education and home program strategies.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Current Washington state license
- Pediatric experience
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Position is primarily in-clinic, although a combination of in-clinic and remote therapy is possible.
- Full-time or part-time positions are available, schedule to be determined.
- Include all WA-state mandated benefits, based on hours worked.
- A comprehensive benefit package is offered, with full benefits when working 30 hrs per week or more, including paid time off, continuing education tuition assistance and paid ed hours, health/dental insurance, retirement plan, state license fees, and more.
To apply, please send letter with resume and list of references to Claudia Andrews at: firstname.lastname@example.org.