Locations (THREE OPEN):
Ear, Nose, & Throat NW | ENT NW – Good Sam
2222 NW Lovejoy St
Portland, OR 97210, USA
Ear, Nose, & Throat – Plaza
Portland, OR 97213, USA
Ear, Nose, & Throat | ENT -West
9155 SW Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225, USA
Over the past 27 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
The Oregon Clinic is proud to be one of the top ranked Large Employers in Oregon.
The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat Division is seeking a full-time Audiologist to join our practice at three locations across the Portland Metro Area. The audiologist will join a busy practice and will be responsible for testing and evaluating hearing disorders by providing a full range of diagnostic services to patients and families. Duties will include dispensing hearing aids, performing hearing tests, and assisting with the marketing of hearing aid products. Candidates must possess strong organizational and communication skills. Pay based on experience: $74,580.48 – $111,870.72 yearly salary plus an annual performance bonus, and a $5,000 hiring bonus.
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or an AuD
- Current Oregon state Audiology license
- Current CPR/BLS within 60 days of hire. ACLS may be required by specialty.
- Prior experience with an EMR system
- Reliable transportation
- Strong commitment to patient care and privacy guidelines
- 5% 401K Match + clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Emergency Assistance while Traveling