SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION IN NORTH BEND, OREGON HAS (1) FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP (CF) IN SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY.
- Training in all aspects of medical Speech-Language Pathology
- Evaluation of patients from the age of 0 to 99+ in all patient care settings
- Design and implementation of a care plan
- Accurate and timely documentation at all facilities served
- Collaboration with physicians, nursing, respiratory, dietary, and other treatment disciplines in order to meet our unique patient needs
- Participation in team conferences, rounds, and meetings
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION is a privately owned, medically based, treatment facility which offers diagnostics and treatment in:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Transitional homes
- Home health
- Outpatient facilities
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION has been in business in North Bend, Oregon since 1989 and is owned and operated by a Speech-Language Pathologist with over 30 years of experience.
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION partners with local physicians and surgeons to provide coordinated care for patients with:
- Ventilator dependency
- Total laryngectomy
- Acute stroke
- Neurologic impairments
- Auditory processing
- Feeding issues
…and many more etiologies for both the adult and pediatric populations.
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION is located at 2085 Suite A, Inland Drive in North Bend, Oregon and services the communities of Coos Bay, North Bend, Bandon, Coquille, and Myrtle Point. We recently moved into a new facility with multiple treatment rooms, including a pediatric treatment room with a parent viewing area, a communication disorders preschool, and a medical tx room for stroboscopy, TEP changes and more.
Visit our website at www.southwestrehabilitation.com for more information about our facility or call Melody Sheldon, MA., CCC-SLP at 541/252-1290.
Lifestyle: We are located on the Southern Oregon Coast with the Coastal Mountains and the ocean right at your fingertips! A perfect location for someone who loves the outdoors. There is no sales tax in Oregon.