The Alton Community Unit School District #11 has current openings for Speech-Language Pathologist(s).
• Identifies students who are in need of speech/language therapy.
• Evaluates the referred students in speech/language skills.
• Implements a schedule that provides blocks of time for therapy, evaluations and conferences.
• Prepares and implements student Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Individualized
Service Plan (ISP).
• Provides speech/language therapy with each identified student. (Maximum case load of 60
• Prepares for, submits information for and participates in annual review conferences of each
student receiving speech/language therapy.
• Prepares reports as required by the District.
• Participates in professional development initiated by the District.
• Completes other reasonable duties as assigned during the normal day/year or in case of
• Opportunities to attend Professional Development to earn CEUs.
Please visit https://www.altonschools.org/District/Employment-Opportunities/index.html For more information.