Speech Improvement Center is seeking a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Therapist to grow with our company!
- Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some experience?
- Are you committed to improving the lives of children and their families?
- Are you looking to blaze your own career path where you can unleash your management skills and hone your therapy abilities?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want you to join our team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in a clinic setting. We have several locations throughout the Los Angeles County and beyond!
Speech Therapists Daily Activities:
- Research fun games and activities parents can do to practice therapy with their children
- Provide one-on-one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases
- Ongoing speech screenings
What You Need to Qualify for the Position:
1. A desire to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
2. Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
Benefits we offer:
Full Time Positions
Career Growth Opportunities
Ongoing Trainings Vacation Pay
Paid Educational Units Holiday Pay
Contact Carmen Torres firstname.lastname@example.org