Dear Audiology Program Director,
The Audiology department of Confluence Health is seeking an Audiologist (Au.D.) or
new graduate of Audiology to join our medical team consisting of 300 physicians and
170 advanced practice providers to deliver high quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-
effective care close to home. Confluence Health is located in Wenatchee, Washington.
We are an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals, more than
40 medical specialties and primary care, to provide comprehensive medical care
throughout North Central Washington. North Central Washington consists of five
counties with a population of 308,000. Come join a busy practice that continues to grow
while offering a strong work-life balance. If you are seeking a home where you can
thrive in the great outdoors, have access to big city amenities and serve a tremendous
and diverse population, our practice would be a great place for you!
• Doctorate or Master’s level degree in Audiology
• Must be a licensed Audiologist in Washington State, or have the ability to obtain
a Washington State license in a timely manner. (New graduates are welcome to
• Travel to outreach facilities at least once a week.
• Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and against deadlines.
• Provide a variety of diagnostic services assessing hearing and balance for the
pediatric and adult populations.
Why you’ll love our practice:
• Advanced diagnostic audiology equipment
• 100% Outpatient only
• ~10-15 patients per day, majority are scheduled, typically 1-2 work-ins a day
• Work side-by-side with 6 otolaryngologists and three audiologists that value your
opinion and expertise
• Diagnostic testing only, no amplification
• Outstanding support including MAs, Nursing, Clerical
• Mission-driven and serving the local community
• Extremely collegial and nourishing environment
Why you’ll love Wenatchee:
• Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a strong desire
to care for their neighbors.
• Our town is situated 136 miles west of Spokane and 93 miles east of Seattle.
• Outdoor enthusiast will enjoy never-ending activities such as skiing, hiking,
kayaking, river rafting, cycling, mountain biking, snowshoeing, rock climbing,
fishing, hunting, and camping.
• Wenatchee and the neighboring community of East Wenatchee have a combined
population of 50k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and
dining needs. Our area has many locally owned specialty restaurants and shops
plus national chains such as Target, JC Penny, Ultra, Macy’s, Fred Myer’s,
Costco, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping
• Wenatchee has four professional sport teams: Wenatchee Apple Sox baseball,
Wenatchee Wild Hockey, Wenatchee Valley Skyhawks arena football, and
Wenatchee All-Stars Football Club (soccer).
• Wenatchee offers a diverse choice of homes, ranging from cozy studios to brand
new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
• The Wenatchee Valley is known as the “Apple Capital of the World” with many
additional types of fruit grown locally, such as cherries, apricots, pears, peaches,
and wine grapes.
• Washington State has no income tax.
Please contact our recruiting team if you are interested in learning more.
Kayla Madsen, MHRM
Sr. Recruiter with Confluence Health.