Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Allowance/Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and AFLAC
Building Blocks matches up to 3%
- $1,000.00 Yearly Continuing Education Allowance
Other Benefits Include:
- Mentorship program available
- Paid Documentation time
- Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, no weekends!
- Clinic Closed for all major holidays – you get them as paid holidays
- Short Term Disability policy paid by clinic for all full time employees
- 15 days of paid sick leave
- 15 days of paid personal leave
- Caseload of up to 7-8 clients per day maximum
- 10,000 square foot, fully supplied clinic
- Be a part of a collaborative team:
- Weekly Department Meetings
- Weekly Staff Meetings
- Work closely with OTs, COTAs, PTs, PTAs, SLPs, and SLPAs
Please contact Traci Roon for more information about this opportunity! (907) 374-4911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following openings are available in Southern California to those who may be looking for SLP roles in this location.
Organization: VA Puget Sound Heath Care System, Health Services Research and Development
Position Title: Research Assistant
PIs: Kristen Gray, PhD, MS; Katherine Hoerster, PhD
Investigators at Department of Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle Division are seeking a full-time Research Assistant to work on studies related to primary care, women’s health, and behavioral health. Cross-cutting themes of the investigative team’s work include social support-based interventions, understanding and addressing the impact of contextual factors like the built environment, and advancing health equity. The Research Assistant will work with a collaborative and interdisciplinary team of investigators, clinicians, project managers, and fellow research assistants to provide operational support for several projects. Some of the projects the Research Assistant will be involved with include a randomized controlled trial of a group-based weight management program for veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and an evaluation of the impact of VA’s transition to a new electronic health record platform on care coordination for women’s health care services (e.g., breast and cervical cancer screening).
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide daily operational and administrative support for the studies and team.
- Assist with preparation and submission of regulatory documents, as needed.
- Participate in development of study materials and data collection tools.
- Conduct study recruitment, including:
- Reviewing medical charts
- Preparing participant mailings
- Performing telephone screenings
- Obtaining informed consent
- Tracking recruitment activities
- Communicate with study participants, including providing reminders of upcoming visits and collecting data.
- Assist with development and maintenance of databases and files.
- Abstract clinical information from the VA electronic health record into study-specific databases (e.g., REDCap).
- Prepare written reports and document procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a scientific field with preference for research related training.
- 1-2 years of related work experience in clinical, epidemiological, or health services research preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of VA researchers, clinicians, and staff.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, under supervision, and be a team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required; preference for those with experience with REDCap or other data entry systems.
- ·Candidates must be US citizens.
Salary will be based on the candidate’s experience and education and includes benefits. Send a cover letter and resume to Sam Benson (Samantha.Benson@va.gov) on or before COB August 14, 2020.
SUMMARY: Open position for an acute care Speech-Language Pathologist at a 478-bed Level 1 Trauma hospital. We routinely complete MBSS and are in the process of getting a FEES unit. We have a Level II NICU (experience not required). We have 5 full-time SLPs. Applicants should be: great critical thinkers, open to new research and developing their practice, and be willing to work as a team. We are considering strong CFY applicants. We are located in the Inland Empire in Southern California – approximately an hour from downtown Los Angeles. We are less than an hour from the beach or mountains – depending on which way you go! Full description below.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.Riverside Community Hospital, Founded in 1901, is a 478 licensed bed, full-service acute care hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire. RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3 story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state of the art parking garage. With over 500 physicians on staff, representing over 200 specialties and over 1,900 employees, Riverside Community Hospital is an Inland Empire leader in providing advanced, comprehensive health care to the Inland region. RCH houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire at 50 beds with an average wait time of only 15 minutes. RCH is one of Riverside County’s only STEMI receiving centers and is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Centers of Excellence include the HeartCare Institute, offering invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures, Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, the Transplant Program and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Riverside Community Hospital’s Mission & Vision:
Mission: Committed to providing compassionate care and improving the overall health of our community.
Vision: Leading with innovation. Serving with compassion.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
Riverside Hospital is Gold Seal Certified by The Joint Commission in Total Hip and Total Knee replacement and is an “A” graded hospital in patient safety by The Leapfrog Group.
Performs comprehensive evaluations of communicative or swallowing status, treatment, and discharge planning. Supervises treatment delivered by the students. Supervises volunteers. Helps coordinate daily activities of speech therapy services, participates in program development, quality improvement and problem solving activities. Documents the delivery of services according to facility and departmental standards.
Reports To: Director of Rehabilitation Services
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State. ASHA
- Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC) or be CCC eligible.
- CPR qualified or completes training.
- Master’s degree program in Speech and Language Pathology.
- Minimum one year experience as a speech language pathologist.
- Recent graduates that are CFY eligible may be considered for the position.
- Knowledge in all areas of patient treatment.
- Ability to carry out department policies and procedures.
- Proficient with video barium swallow studies.
Immediate SLP opening! Issaquah, WA.
Come and join our dynamic, multidisciplinary team! Sound Children’s Therapy, PLLC has an opening for a part-time/ full time pediatric Speech/Language Pathologist. In-clinic therapy IS required but teletherapy if appropriate is also an option for service-delivery. CFs are welcome to apply.
The candidate should have experience with assessments and therapy and must be able to work independently. The candidate should be or eligible to be licensed in the state of Washington and be a member of ASHA in good standing.
We offer W2, paid time off , 401K participation, flexible scheduling, and continuing education benefits.
For more information about us, please go to: www.soundchildrenstherapy.com.
Please email: email@example.com
Seneca Family of Agencies, a nonprofit mental health agency that supports children and families, is hiring Part – time Speech and Language Pathologist positions in Washington!
We are looking for current and upcoming graduates who are driven to support children and families through the most difficult times in their lives. We especially appreciate students who value diversity and want to give back to their communities with a career directly impacting youth. In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, we provide individual and group clinical supervision, ongoing training and professional development, and assistance towards licensure.
- Provide speech and language services to identified students.
- Assess students who appear to be in need of speech and language treatment.
- Attend IEPs and evaluation student progress as required by the IEP review process
- Master’s degree in speech pathology or related field required
- Washington Educational Staff Associate (ESA) for public schools (can obtain after hire)
- Washington State License
- Certification of Clinical Competence, or Clinical Fellow application
- Valid driver’s license and insurability through Seneca’s automobile policy
- Fulfillment of TB test, fingerprinting and state clearance, and any other mandatory state/federal requirements
Full Job Description:
You can find the full job description by clicking here.
To apply, visit the Seneca website by clicking here.
If you want to learn more about the work, please contact Tiwa Oladipupo at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Seneca recruiting team at email@example.com.
Adult/Medical – CFs Welcome!
- Kansas: SNF positions in southeast Kansas area
- Illinois: SNF position east of Champaign
- Ohio: SNF position an hour southeast of Columbus
Pediatrics – CFs Welcome!
- New York: Two School positions an hour & a half south of Buffalo
- Alaska: School positions in the Anchorage & Fairbanks areas
- California: Multiple school positions throughout the state
- Washington: Multiple school positions throughout the state
- Illinois: School position in the Joliet & Chicaog areas
- Texas: Home Health positions in the San Antonio, Houston areas (Bi-Lingual Spanish)
Pediatrics – CCCs Required
- Tennessee: OP Clinic an hour north of Nashville (Clarksville area)
- Illinois: School position in Chicago (Bi-Lingual Spanish)
- Texas: Three Home Health positions in the Houston area (Bi-lingual Spanish)
- California: School positions in the Fairfield, Santa Maria & San Jose areas
- Washington: School position in the Tacoma area
- Maryland: School positions in the Westminster area
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Kent Skates at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and the best time to chat.
Independence Rehab is actively searching to hire new Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) now in the Seattle/Bellevue area!
Currently, we have two SLP openings in the area. One is on a part-time basis at Pacific Regent Bellevue in Bellevue, WA, with up to 20 hours a week. The other is on a PRN basis at St. Anne Nursing & Rehab in Seattle, WA, with 5-10 hours per week. Both come with some flexibility and are available for immediate hire!
If you are a Speech Therapist that that has a passion for geriatric rehab and someone looking to make a difference in your work then please apply!
Why work for us? Independence Rehab is therapist owned and we have opportunities to lead and grow in your career as an SLP! If you are in the market for some part-time hours then this might be your opportunity. Come join our team now!
You MUST have current SLP/CCC licensure in the State of Washington and Master’s Degree as SLP.
Contact John Servin at email@example.com or 801-636-1945 if you are interested.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Travel and work in beautiful Northwest Montana. Sanders County Educational Services is a special education cooperative which currently includes the following schools: Noxon, Trout Creek, Thompson Falls, Hot Springs and St. Regis. We are adding more schools next year and our new name will be “Cabinet Mountain Cooperative.” We are seeking a speech pathologist to begin for the 2020-21 school year. This position requires a Masters Degree in Speech/Language Pathology. The successful candidate must be licensed by the Board of Speech Pathologists and Audiologists, State of Montana, and be eligible for the Certificate of Clinical Competence through ASHA. CFY supervision available.
Starting salary DOE, plus group health insurance. Cooperative vehicle provided, plus certification and professional development costs. Background check will be required prior to hire.
Send the following: SCESCoop Application, letter of interest, resume, official transcripts, 3 letters of recommendation, and license information if available, to:
Mary Smith, Clerk, Sanders County Educational Services Cooperative, P.O. Box 1448, Thompson Falls, MT 59873, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org