We are seeking interest from a qualified Speech Therapist who would like the exciting opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary and holistic practice.
You will earn a competitive salary and be and supported in your continuing professional development
Salary 80k -110K (Fulltime – inclusive of super)
You will be joining a highly supportive and collaborative team
This is an incredible opportunity for you to take the next step in your career as a Speech Therapist.
As a high performing Speech Therapist, you will be able to proactively contribute to a team and help the business excel. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will be comfortable with simultaneously running a fastpaced caseload, nurturing client relationships, and applying best practice strategies and processes, using case management technologies.
You must be passionate about working with clients requiring services at home. Our client sees success in helping their patients maintain their independence, so with support, they can continue to enjoy the things that they are passionate about in life.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
Travel to patient’s homes to provide meaningful therapeutic supports in context.
Assessing, diagnosing, and screening language, speech, and swallowing disorders.
Completing documentation as required, including detailed reports.
Collaborating with family, physicians, allied health team, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
Collaborating with the allied health team to create targeted group programs.
Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required.
Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
Staying up to date with developments in treatments with a minimum of 20 PD points per annum.
Supervision of allied health
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And interested applicants can follow this process:
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities in Australia! I am pleased that you reached out as we have a skills shortage across the country!
We have opportunities in most major cities, in adults and paediatric and small and large organisations and private and government. Some of the cities include, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
The general process moving forward would include obtaining some critical information so that our immigration team can establish your eligibility for a Visa. This would include your CV with some detailed job details. It is important that we have all the information so they can determine this accurately for you. See below the critical information that needs to be included on your CV. I have also attached some information on the Australian SLT registration process, along with an application form for your perusal. Please review the MRA guide and factsheet too.
We, along with our sophisticated immigration team support you through the entire process. Please don’t get overwhelmed with the process, its simpler than what you have may have originally thought and we are smoothing placing people in approx.3 months- 6 months.
Please include on your CV
- Your full name
- Date of Birth
- Qualifications and institution obtained at
- Employment experience must include:
- Position title
- Employer name
- Employment dates in a mm/yyyy to mm/yyyy OR dd/mm/yyyy – dd/mm/yyyy format
- Full time/part time/locum
- Number of hours per week
- Details of any occupational registration in country of practice
Position available on or after October 1, 2021. To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
We are currently hiring a speech-language pathologist at All Children’s Speech Therapy in BC, Canada. For current graduate students who are looking to relocate to Vancouver for an opportunity in working in early intervention and with the school-age population.
Maya Callender Ph.D., CCC-SLP, RSLP
We are looking for a Speech and Language Pathologist for the School District of West Salem, West Salem, WI.
The link is to our job posting site on WECAN:
Along with the rewarding Speech Therapy career, we will provide you the opportunity to participate in this program which will prepare you to create your IDEAL CAREER!
As a management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
- Competitive salary
- · Career Growth Opportunities
- · On-going Trainings Provided
- · Paid continual education credits
- · Medical Coverage
- · Vacation Pay
- · Holiday Pay
If you want to learn more about our company and its culture, please watch the following videos:
What is SIC about: https://youtu.be/uQrRqV1tJ5c
Employee recognition event: https://youtu.be/JPl_fneIZVo
You can apply on:
send your resume to: Join@speechic.net
Job position open in the Seattle Children’s Autism Center.
SLP position in the ABA Program. See listing below for more information:
Lake Chelan School District has an opening beginning the 2021-2022 school year for a 1.0 FTE Speech Language Pathologist.
● WA State certification with a minimum of initial ESA SLP certification (MA required)
● Certification of Clinical Competency
● Experience with assessment procedures
● Experience working as a positive team member
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
● Provide direct therapy services to eligible children including articulation, voice, fluency, possible feeding therapy and
language therapy which emphasizes improved educational performance.
● Evaluate children who have been referred and determined to require a CD or birth-to-three assessments, including
selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation
findings, and provide for program recommendations.
● Participate as a member of the multidisciplinary team and/or Individual Family Service Plan Team and the
individualized education committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child’s program plan.
● Consult with parents, teachers, and other staff involved with the student regarding the child’s program and any
adaptations needed to facilitate improved performance in the classroom or at home.
● Maintain appropriate data on students to document current levels of performance and other pertinent information.
Re-evaluate, as appropriate, and determine extent of progress and effectiveness of therapy.
● Facilitate and implement the use of augmentative communication devices
● Adhere to the ethical standards and codes of the profession and to the established rules, regulations and laws
governing communication disorders programs. Participate in activities that assist with professional development and
evidence-based practices to enhance CDE and/or early intervention services.
● Act as MDT team leader for all referrals for students whose primary disability is speech or language
● Act as case manager to students whose primary disability is speech and language
● Develop instruct, monitor, and evaluate speech and language improvement programs, utilizing a variety of service
models, including technology applications
● Assist staff members in understanding individual needs of students and developing appropriate programming
● Obtain necessary signatures on completed reports and related paperwork
● Check hearing aids for proper functioning as needed
● Participate in Child Find activities
● Participate in special services staff meetings
● Keep informed regarding current rules and regulations
● Implement local, state, and federal guidelines
● Travel (less than 2 miles) to provide district contracted SLP services between the district buildings
● Other duties as assigned.
Position is open until filled
Current LCSD employees need to apply through Employee Access. To log into Employee Access use the SKYWARD link located
on the main page of our district website
Interested applicants are asked to complete a Fast Track online application located on the district website at:
For questions, please contact Sarah Clarke, Special Programs Director, at 509-682-7744 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Human Resources at 509-682-3515 or email@example.com