Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct the search for two Pediatric Speech Pathologist Clinical Fellows for our nonprofit client, a beautiful speech and occupational therapy clinic based in Lakewood, WA. Our client focuses on pediatric skills development in multiple areas including speech and language, cognition, focus/attention, self-regulation and self-care, all while infusing play throughout all aspects of a child’s therapy experience. With 350 patients and over 30 employees, the mission of the clinic is to create a place where therapists of different specializations can collaborate to provide comprehensive care to a child and their family.
- Fun and friendly atmosphere – and a beautiful office space located just minutes off of I-5!
- Fantastic, high quality equipment.
- Manageable case loads and actual time to connect with your patients.
- Opportunity for upward mobility!
- Salary of $65,000+ depending on experience! And a full range of benefits, including employer paid medical, dental and vision options, 10 days PTO, paid sick days and 9 paid holidays, retirement plan and others.
- Provide high quality life-changing therapy to children and support to their families!
Working alongside a team of 10 other Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) and Assistants (SLPAs), this role will provide top notch counseling and consultations for patients under the guidance of a SLP Clinical Fellowship mentor. Included activities are:
- Evaluate levels of speech, language, or swallowing difficulty;
- Identify treatment options;
- Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan that addresses specific functional needs;
- Prepare engaging exercises and activities to use during speech sessions with patients;
- Take notes and update patient files;
- Create goals and objectives for patients to work toward and identify areas of progress and challenges;
- Counsel individuals and families on how to cope with communication and swallowing disorders.
If you are a recent graduate of a Master’s program in Speech Language Pathology (or its equivalent) and are seeking a clinical fellowship with a strong, well-established private practice and the opportunity for future career growth, this is the role for you!
What You Bring:
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Completed all academic course work for a Master’s degree in speech-language pathology (or its equivalent);
- Completed a clinical practicum;
- A desire to work in pediatric language therapy.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/6850
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.