Seneca Family of Agencies, a nonprofit mental health agency that supports children and families, is hiring Part – time Speech and Language Pathologist positions in Washington!
We are looking for current and upcoming graduates who are driven to support children and families through the most difficult times in their lives. We especially appreciate students who value diversity and want to give back to their communities with a career directly impacting youth. In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, we provide individual and group clinical supervision, ongoing training and professional development, and assistance towards licensure.
- Provide speech and language services to identified students.
- Assess students who appear to be in need of speech and language treatment.
- Attend IEPs and evaluation student progress as required by the IEP review process
- Master’s degree in speech pathology or related field required
- Washington Educational Staff Associate (ESA) for public schools (can obtain after hire)
- Washington State License
- Certification of Clinical Competence, or Clinical Fellow application
- Valid driver’s license and insurability through Seneca’s automobile policy
- Fulfillment of TB test, fingerprinting and state clearance, and any other mandatory state/federal requirements
Full Job Description:
You can find the full job description by clicking here.
To apply, visit the Seneca website by clicking here.