I am currently looking to hire three CF SLPs for a pediatric position in Moreno Valley, CA. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in working with children with autism and other speech and language related disabilities, prek- school-age. We are looking to hire one bilingual CF SLP to learn to specialize in prek-bilingual assessments and intervention. Additionally, we are looking to hire two SLP CFs to learn to specialize in AAC, autism related issues and diagnostics.
Starting salary is $84.000. Relocation assistance of $2000 will be provided, as well as a “ CF signing/licensing” trip to CA in early June will be fully covered upon signing the contract.
I would greatly appreciate if you could pass it along to your graduating class. Thank you!
To apply, please go to Apply – Aspire Special Education Law and Services or email Jim davis at Jdavis@aspirespecialed.com
I am currently looking to hire a CF SLP for a unique multidisciplinary SLP position that focuses on assessment and treatment of language disorders, pragmatic language and autism related areas in school-age students, in southern CA. This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary group of specialists, including special education attorneys. We offer a starting salary of $92.000, a relocation assistance of $2000. We’ll also cover a preliminary licensing and meet/greet trip to CA upon acceptance of the position.
Dr. Jim Davis, DPT
Aspire Special Education Law and Services
Speech Improvement Center is seeking a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Therapist to grow with our company!
- Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some experience?
- Are you committed to improving the lives of children and their families?
- Are you looking to blaze your own career path where you can unleash your management skills and hone your therapy abilities?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want you to join our team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in a clinic setting. We have several locations throughout the Los Angeles County and beyond!
Speech Therapists Daily Activities:
- Research fun games and activities parents can do to practice therapy with their children
- Provide one-on-one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases
- Ongoing speech screenings
What You Need to Qualify for the Position:
1. A desire to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
2. Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
Benefits we offer:
Full Time Positions
Career Growth Opportunities
Ongoing Trainings Vacation Pay
Paid Educational Units Holiday Pay
Contact Carmen Torres firstname.lastname@example.org