Speech Improvement Center is seeking a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Therapist to grow with our company!
- Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some experience?
- Are you committed to improving the lives of children and their families?
- Are you looking to blaze your own career path where you can unleash your management skills and hone your therapy abilities?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want you to join our team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in a clinic setting. We have several locations throughout the Los Angeles County and beyond!
Speech Therapists Daily Activities:
- Research fun games and activities parents can do to practice therapy with their children
- Provide one-on-one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases
- Ongoing speech screenings
What You Need to Qualify for the Position:
1. A desire to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
2. Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
Benefits we offer:
Full Time Positions
Career Growth Opportunities
Ongoing Trainings Vacation Pay
Paid Educational Units Holiday Pay
Contact Carmen Torres firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is excited to share that the University of Utah’s Voice Disorders Center is recruiting a speech-language pathologyclinical fellow (SLP CF) to train with our interdisciplinary team within the University of Utah’s Healthcare System in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT.
We are accepting applications for a full-time 12-month SLP CF position. We are seeking applicants interested in gaining expertise in evaluation and treatment of outpatient populations with voice, airway, and swallowing disorders in an academic outpatient medical center. Our interdisciplinary team currently consists of team members across the disciplines of speech-language pathology, laryngology, pulmonology, nursing, and voice coaching.
- Our SLP CF satisfies accreditation requirements for ASHA CCCs and Utah licensure.
- This position is temporary, but preference will be given to candidates committed to completing a training term of 12 months.
- Anticipated start date no later than September 1, 2021
Job requirements include:
- Master’s degree in an ASHA-accredited communication sciences and disorders clinical training program.
- Temporary license in Utah under the supervision of an ASHA certified and licensed SLP
Preference will be given to candidates with relevant graduate clinical training experience with voice, airway, and swallowing disorder populations conducting:
- Clinical assessmentof voice, airway, and dysphagia populations
- Instrumental assessment/interpretationusing laryngeal imaging, FEES, and videofluoroscopic evaluation of swallowing (VFSS)
- Interpretation of instrumental assessment/interpretation using MBSImP™© and quantitative analysis of videofluoroscopic swallow studies
- Laryngeal Function Studies(standard acoustic and aerodynamic recording and measurement)
- Treatment of voice, airway, and swallowing disorder populationssuch as those with vocal cord dysfunction, cough hypersensitivity syndrome, functional, organic, and neurogenic voice disorders, transgender voice, performance voice, presbyphonia, and all dysphagia etiologies
- Telehealth service delivery (we currently serve Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Wyoming, California, and Montana)
- Additional certificationin LSVT, SPEAK OUT!®, EMST, etc.
Please apply now if you are interested using the link below:
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION IN NORTH BEND, OREGON HAS (1) FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE FOR ONE (1) CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP (CF) IN SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY.
Training in all aspects of medical Speech-Language Pathology
Evaluation of patients from the age of 0 to 99+ in all patient care settings
Design and implementation of a care plan
Accurate and timely documentation at all facilities served
Collaboration with physicians, nursing, respiratory, dietary, and other treatment disciplines in order to meet our unique patient needs
Participation in team conferences, rounds, and meetings SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION is a privately owned, medically based, treatment facility which offers diagnostics and treatment in:
Skilled nursing facilities
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION has been in business in North Bend, Oregon since 1989 and is owned and operated by a Speech-Language Pathologist with over 30 years of experience.
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION partners with local physicians and surgeons to provide coordinated care for patients with:
…and many more etiologies for both the adult and pediatric populations.
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION is located at 2085 Suite A, Inland Drive in North Bend, Oregon and services the communities of Coos Bay, North Bend, Bandon, Coquille, and Myrtle Point. We recently moved into a new facility with multiple treatment rooms, including a pediatric treatment room with a parent viewing area, a communication disorders preschool, and a medical tx room for stroboscopy, TEP changes and more.
Visit our website at www.southwestrehabilitation.com for more information about our facility or call Melody Sheldon, MA., CCC-SLP at 541/252-1290.
Lifestyle: We are located on the Southern Oregon Coast with the Coastal Mountains and the ocean right at your fingertips! A perfect location for someone who loves the outdoors. There is no sales tax in Oregon.