Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (ESIT)
Hours: PT/FT work schedule available ranging from 25-40 hours per week with benefits Schedule: Build a flexible schedule with a team of providers
Travel: Telehealth or In Person visits with local travel
Salary Range: $40,248.00 – $95,534.40
Location: Encompass Child Development Center, 9050 384th Ave SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Encompass is a private non-profit serving the Snoqualmie Valley and Issaquah communities for over 50 years. Our mission is to partner with families to build healthy foundations for children. We believe what happens early in life matters. We offer high quality, leading edge early childhood educational and therapeutic services to all children in our communities.
Our ESIT (Early Support for Infants and Toddlers) Team is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with children birth to three and their families! Join our team of providers and our missing to partner with families to build healthy foundations and community where all children thrive.
DESCRIPTION: The Speech-Language Pathologist is responsible for the planning and implementation of speech therapy programs for children ages birth to three years old in a home-based setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide services to children and families, offering parent participation during treatment to encourage parent involvement and training
- Provide parent/family coaching support
- Monitor treatment progress
- Evaluate children for program qualification
- Develop on-going individualized goals and regular progress reports
- Participate with team members on a regular basis and provide inter-disciplinary consultations with
other therapists as needed
- Complete written daily treatment notes in a timely manner to document services rendered
- Maintain records on each child as mandated to monitor progress