The Youth Programs Summer Job Fair connects UW students with 650+ summer jobs around UW and the Seattle area. Work with youth and make a difference this summer!
- Date: March 4th
- Time: 12:30-3:30pm
- Location: HUB Main Street
Stop by anytime from 12:30-3:30pm to meet employers. Please bring your resume!
To learn more and see a list of employers visit our website.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
We are proud to announce the very first Montana Schools Virtual Career Fair featuring ALL open positions (general ed, special ed, admin, SLP, Psych, OT/PT, etc.) for next school year. This event is FREE for job seekers. Job seekers need to register online by clicking here.
Join our Virtual Career Fair to meet with representatives from Montana school districts about current openings for the 2020-2021 school year!
- Save time and meet with recruiters online
- Event is free for job seekers to attend
- Hiring all subject areas & grade levels
- This virtual event takes place on March 13th from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Those jobseekers interested in participating need to Register in advance. Jobseeker registration is FREE. The event is open to anyone looking for a position in a rural Montana public school beginning this coming fall. You are welcome to participate even if you haven’t graduated yet and don’t have a license yet.
- The registration process consists of about 20 short questions that will be the core of your profile that potential employers will look at to determine if they want to schedule a ‘chat’ with you on March 13th. You will decide which invitations you want to accept. As of 2/10/2020, there were 58 open positions listed.
- It is optional to provide an email address and/or phone number. All contact and communication can take place within the CareerEco platform.
- You can enhance your profile by including more information such as a resume, letters of reference, copies of transcripts, cover letters, and portfolio samples. You also have full control over your email preferences.
- All ‘chats’ are scheduled for your convenience. Chats can lead to live video interviews similar to Skype or Facetime so be dressed appropriately. These live communications happen within the CareerEco platform.
- You are encouraged to have a quiet place to participate in the event using a computer with a camera or your smartphone. Ensuring adequate and dependable internet connectivity will be important.
- You may receive a job offer on March 13th or you may be asked for a follow-up interview. The decisions to accept these offers are yours to make.
The Montana Rural Teacher Virtual Career Fair is new to Montana. The event sponsors – MREA, MRP, and SAM consider it ‘the great experiment’ but it is part of a strategic effort to help rural schools in Montana fill positions for the next school year. CareerEco, the platform vendor, is based in Atlanta, GA and was selected after 18 months of research and vetting by the sponsors. As of 2/10/2020, CareerEco is scheduled to facilitate 29 virtual career events before April 21st.
2020 UW Scholarship Fair
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- 11:00 am-1:00 pm
- Husky Union Building
We hope to see you at the UW Scholarship Fair this Wednesday, Jan. 15, 11am-1pm in the HUB! Over 30 scholarship programs offering scholarship opportunities from across UW and across the globe will be tabling to share information with you. Sign-up to get a reminder and we’ll see you there!
Additional special event: Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program at Stanford University Information Session:
- When: 5:30 pm, Wednesday, January 15
- Where: Mary Gates Hall 171
RSVP for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Information Session Here
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is a graduate-level scholarship aimed at preparing the next generation of global leaders to address the increasingly complex challenges facing the world. Knight-Hennessy Scholars will annually select up to 100 high-achieving students with demonstrated leadership and civic commitment, who will receive full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford. Scholars may pursue studies at any of the university’s seven internationally top-ranked graduate schools, and will be educated to navigate across business, government, academia, and the nonprofit sectors.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-543-4282.