Navy MH-60S Helicopter Fly-In!
Thursday, October 17 2019
- A Sikorsky MH-60S Helicopter from NAS Whidbey Island will land at the University of Washington IMA Sports Field #4 at approximately 2:30 pm
- There will be an info session at Noon in ECE 303 to discuss Naval aviation, nuclear power, surface warfare, medical, and other exciting Navy career opportunities. Attendees will be issued a “VIP pass” for first access to the helicopter and crew upon landing. Pizza and drinks will be provided.
- Time permitting, anyone unable to attend the info session will also have a chance to tour the MH-60S and speak with the aircrew about Naval aviation.
- The event will conclude with a presentation by a Navy Blue Angels pilot in GUG 220
- All events are completely free, with no cost or obligation required.
**A Flight Simulator will be at the helicopter landing
for students to have a shot at flying a military aircraft**
- 12:00 – Informational Brief and Lunch in ECE 303.
- 1:30 – Walk to IMA Sports Field #4 (along 45th Ave NE)
- 2:30 – MH-60S arrives and allows students to tour helicopter. Aircrew available to answer any questions about Naval Aviation.
- 4:00 – MH-60S departs
- 5:00 – Special guest presentation by Blue Angels pilot CDR John Hiltz (GUG 220)
For more information, please contact: