Q-munity is looking for LGBTQ+ students looking to socialize and connect with like-minded individuals on campus! We host a variety of social events and always welcome new members.
On Thursday, February 4th, the club is hosting Q-munity’s Price is Right recruitment event and anyone is welcome to join! We are still a small, up-and-coming RSO and we hope you will join us. Our meeting zoom link can be found at Instagram @uwqmunity in our bio. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Join us on December 3rd, United Nations’ International Day of Persons with Disabilities, for a virtual seminar, Students with Disabilities: School Violence & Bullying As A Barrier To Education For All, featuring the findings from a UNESCO-commissioned study. Hear perspectives from University of Washington (UW) researchers and students engaged in the study as well as from disability rights advocates working to promote safe and inclusive learning environments for all.
Students with Disabilities: School Violence & Bullying As A Barrier To Education For All
Thursday, December 3, 2020 | 9:00-10:30 AM PST | Online via Zoom
Register for the Webinar
- Welcome: Leela Fernandes, Director, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, UW
- Mohammed Loutfy, Executive Director, Disabled Peoples’ International
- Christophe Cornu, Team Leader, Section of Health and Education, UNESCO
- Julia McGeown, Global Inclusive Education Specialist, Humanity & Inclusion
- Stephen Meyers, Assistant Professor, Law, Societies & Justice Department, Jackson School of International Studies, and Disability Studies Program, UW
- Megan McCloskey, Senior Fellow, Disability Inclusive Development Initiative, UW
- Shixin Huang, Ph.D. Candidate, Jackson School of International Studies
- Maha Khan & Bhuri (Tim) Tiasevanakul, Student fellows in the Disability Inclusive Development Initiative, UW
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT PARTNERS