Job Posting: SLP for Inpatient Rehab in Yuma, AZ – with mentorship program
Inpatient 51 bed acute inpatient rehab hospital that provides a higher level of comprehensive rehabilitation services with all the most innovative equipment and the latest technology with an experienced staff to mentor a new grad.
We are accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedic, amputation, pulmonary rehab, brain injury, multi-trauma, neurological disorders, cardiac rehab, dysphagia, rheumatoid disorders, myopathy, and industrial rehab, we offer a specialized inpatient program for stroke.
As part of our hospital team, you will experience a therapy-focused environment which includes:
- Cutting edge rehabilitation technology including robotics, biofeedback, and functional electric stimulation systems.
- Spacious and functional work areas designed for patients and clinicians.
- Strong leadership and training through mentorships, promotional opportunities, and continuing education.
- The most comprehensive and extensive patient education tools in the industry.
- Use of evidence and outcomes to continually assess and improve our programs.
Our friendly therapists have a wide range of experience and are teamwork oriented. The majority of our population is adult/geriatric with a variety of neurological and orthopedic diagnoses.
· We offer a competitive salary
· Relocation Assistance
· $10,000 sign on bonus
· CEU Reimbursement
· Full benefits start the first day of work
Yuma is located 2.5 hours from Phoenix and 2.5 hours from San Diego and is the 3rd fastest growing city in the US and recently rated the 3rd most desirable place to live in the country! Surrounded by small mountains, Yuma is close enough to ski slopes for a weekend trip and has sand dunes for recreational sports. We are minutes from Mexico.
Yuma holds the record for the most recorded hours of sunshine in a year in the world! Summers are definitely warm, but with the low humidity and close proximity to water sports at the Colorado River, residents stay nice and cool. The winter is beautiful– no coats required, and outdoor activities are a must.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org