Position Announcement: Experienced and Compassionate Pediatric SLP!
Eastside Therapy Services is hiring for the position of Speech Language Pathologist. Eastside Therapy Services is a Multi-Disciplinary Pediatric Therapy Practice focusing on the utilization of naturalistic and play based therapy methods. Our team takes pride in developing an individualized and holistic approach to services for each of our patients.
This position is ideal for an experienced SLP who is seeking flexibility and independence, yet still wants to participate as part of a collaborative and experienced team of providers.
SLP’s at Eastside Therapy Services serve clients via both Telehealth and traveling to schools, homes and child cares to deliver services.
Responsibilities of an SLP
· Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
· Create dynamic and comprehensive treatment plans for clients
· Provide therapy in the school, home and/or community setting
· Provide parent and family coaching and support
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary service team to maximize the clients learning
· Provide speech therapy services in the child’s natural environment or via Telehealth
· Find creative ways to make speech therapy effective and engaging
Qualifications and Skills
· Licensed SLP in Washington State
· 4+ years experience as a pediatric SLP
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Available to work a minimum of 8 hours per week
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds and get on and off the floor easily
· Competitive hourly compensation of $60.00 – $70.00 an hour
· A supportive and collaborative team environment
· Flexibility in caseload size and scheduling
To learn more about Eastside Therapy Services, visit http://eastsidetherapyservices.com
COVID-19 considerations: In light of COVID-19 therapists will be working with some patients in person with the use of PPE and procedures to protect the health of patients and staff, and most patients will be seen via Telehealth for the foreseeable future.