• Massachusetts: Two SNF positions – Cape Cod area & Peabody area
• Louisiana: SNF position 45 minutes north of Alexandria
Adult/Medical – CFs Welcome!
• Kansas: SNF positions in southeast Kansas area
• Illinois: Three SNF positions – Rockford, Bourbonnais area & north of Champaign
• Indiana: Two SNF positions in Kokomo/east of Kokomo area
Pediatrics – CFs Welcome!
• New York: Two School positions an hour & a half south of Buffalo
• Alaska: School position in the Fairbanks area
• California: School positions in the Napa & Lower Lake areas
• Oregon: School position in the Tillamook area
• Washington: School positions in the Tacoma & Seattle areas
• Texas: Home Health positions in the San Antonio, Houston areas (New Grads Welcome!)
Pediatrics – CCCs Required
• Tennessee: OP Clinic an hour north of Nashville (Clarksville area)
• Illinois: Clinic & Early Intervention in Chicago
• Texas: Three Home Health positions in the Houston area (Bi-lingual Spanish)
• Alaska: School position in the Anchorage area
• California: School positions in the Fairfield & Santa Maria areas
• Washington: School position 30 minutes east of Tacoma
• Maryland: School positions in the Easton & Westminster areas
For more information on any of these positions, please contact Kent Skates at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and the best time to chat.
Location: – Lakewood, WA Job Category: Speech Language Pathology or Clinical Fellow Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Employment Type: Full-Time Regular (option for 4-day per week schedule pending availability) Compensation Range: $60,000-$72,000 annually
Who We Are:
Sky Bridge Therapies is a pediatric speech and occupational therapy facility located in Lakewood, WA. Sky Bridge Therapies provides a fun, exciting environment that keeps children motivated in working toward their goals and makes therapists feel supported in having the necessary resources to provide evidence-based, individualized therapy through a play-based, team approach.
Sky Bridge Therapies currently offers speech and occupational therapy, feeding therapy, and specialized services to support reading/writing & ADD/ADHD.
Sky Bridge Therapies is seeking a motivated, energetic, committed Speech-Language Pathologist who is ready to engage in a positive and productive environment. New graduates and experienced therapists are encouraged to apply, training and mentoring will be provided by experienced clinicians who are compassionate and committed to assisting clients achieve the best level of care and progress possible in all aspects of their therapy.
Evaluate children birth-18 across skills related to the speech therapy scope of practice
Prepare engaging exercises and activities to use during speech sessions with patients
Provide counseling and consultations for new patients
Create goals and objectives for patients to work toward and identify areas of progress and challenges
Attend continuing education courses and work to advance personal knowledge and experience within the field
Master’s degree in speech-language pathology
WA State Speech-Language Pathologist License
Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
Pediatric-based experience preferred
Proficiency in computer software commonly used for documentation and report preparation
Demonstrated knowledge and adherence to HIPAA legislation and other patient privacy laws