Highline is looking to hire three full-time SLPs for the 2022-2023 school year. If you have any students who are interested in applying, please pass on the link below.
Job Posting: SLP for Inpatient Rehab in Yuma, AZ – with mentorship program
Inpatient 51 bed acute inpatient rehab hospital that provides a higher level of comprehensive rehabilitation services with all the most innovative equipment and the latest technology with an experienced staff to mentor a new grad.
We are accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedic, amputation, pulmonary rehab, brain injury, multi-trauma, neurological disorders, cardiac rehab, dysphagia, rheumatoid disorders, myopathy, and industrial rehab, we offer a specialized inpatient program for stroke.
As part of our hospital team, you will experience a therapy-focused environment which includes:
- Cutting edge rehabilitation technology including robotics, biofeedback, and functional electric stimulation systems.
- Spacious and functional work areas designed for patients and clinicians.
- Strong leadership and training through mentorships, promotional opportunities, and continuing education.
- The most comprehensive and extensive patient education tools in the industry.
- Use of evidence and outcomes to continually assess and improve our programs.
Our friendly therapists have a wide range of experience and are teamwork oriented. The majority of our population is adult/geriatric with a variety of neurological and orthopedic diagnoses.
· We offer a competitive salary
· Relocation Assistance
· $10,000 sign on bonus
· CEU Reimbursement
· Full benefits start the first day of work
Yuma is located 2.5 hours from Phoenix and 2.5 hours from San Diego and is the 3rd fastest growing city in the US and recently rated the 3rd most desirable place to live in the country! Surrounded by small mountains, Yuma is close enough to ski slopes for a weekend trip and has sand dunes for recreational sports. We are minutes from Mexico.
Yuma holds the record for the most recorded hours of sunshine in a year in the world! Summers are definitely warm, but with the low humidity and close proximity to water sports at the Colorado River, residents stay nice and cool. The winter is beautiful– no coats required, and outdoor activities are a must.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (ESIT)
Hours: PT/FT work schedule available ranging from 25-40 hours per week with benefits Schedule: Build a flexible schedule with a team of providers
Travel: Telehealth or In Person visits with local travel
Salary Range: $40,248.00 – $95,534.40
Location: Encompass Child Development Center, 9050 384th Ave SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Encompass is a private non-profit serving the Snoqualmie Valley and Issaquah communities for over 50 years. Our mission is to partner with families to build healthy foundations for children. We believe what happens early in life matters. We offer high quality, leading edge early childhood educational and therapeutic services to all children in our communities.
Our ESIT (Early Support for Infants and Toddlers) Team is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with children birth to three and their families! Join our team of providers and our missing to partner with families to build healthy foundations and community where all children thrive.
DESCRIPTION: The Speech-Language Pathologist is responsible for the planning and implementation of speech therapy programs for children ages birth to three years old in a home-based setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide services to children and families, offering parent participation during treatment to encourage parent involvement and training
- Provide parent/family coaching support
- Monitor treatment progress
- Evaluate children for program qualification
- Develop on-going individualized goals and regular progress reports
- Participate with team members on a regular basis and provide inter-disciplinary consultations with
other therapists as needed
- Complete written daily treatment notes in a timely manner to document services rendered
- Maintain records on each child as mandated to monitor progress
Maxim Staffing is currently interviewing SLP candidates for schools positions across Washington State!
Follow this link to the posting: https://www.joinmaxim.com/701662
Job posting at Newport Hospital (Near Spokane, WA)
The job posting is for per diem right now, but our speech therapist will be retiring soon and we are looking for someone to fill her position. Here is a link to the current online posting:
At Children’s Therapy Center we are on a mission to maximize the potential of children with special needs! We provide individualized, family-centered therapy including early support services, early childhood special education, physical, occupational and speech therapy.Founded in 1979, CTC has grown to become one of the largest and most comprehensive nonprofit pediatric therapy programs in Washington State. Growth like ours takes a commitment to quality services, collaboration, innovation and a focus on excellence in all areas.CTC is looking for Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists to join our home-based Early Support teams serving children birth to three years old, across South King County in Burien, Kent and Maple Valley! Apply today at: https://www.ctckids.org/careers/
My name is Michelle Anderson. I am the Clinical Rehab Manager at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (CRMC) – Home Health Care Department (HHC). I would like to take the time to introduce our growing agency and provide your new graduates with an employment opportunity. Over the last two years our department has seen a marked influx of not only patients, but level of acuity. Our current average daily patient census has increase to 650 patients per day. In addition to our increase caseload, we are anticipating the opening of three new service lines in the next six months. This is why we are seeking new employees to join our team. We are currently offering sing on bonuses of up to $5,000 for PT/OT/ST positions and relocation fees. Our department covers three counties and provides services to community members of Laramie, Platte and Goshen County.
Seeing the growing needs of our community and employees we have created a new grad orientation manual and have trained, designated preceptors/mentors for each new employee. We provide our employees with multiple benefits to include, but not limited to: PTO, health, vision and dental insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, FMLA, Employee Assistance Program, Employer Sponsored Wellness Program, 401K, 403B with 4% employer match, life insurance and paid mileage.
We are proud to be sponsors of Cheyenne Frontier Days (outdoor rodeo) and we are located 45-60 minutes from multiple other outdoor and cultural activities in Denver/Ft. Collins. If any of your students are interested in an interview or position with us please feel free to share this correspondence and the contact information below.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you soon.
Michelle L. Anderson, MOT, OTR/L, CKTP+, AHC-Affiliate
Clinical Rehab Manager – Cheyenne Home Health Care
2600 E. 18th St.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
M-F: 8:00 – 4:30
The Alton Community Unit School District #11 has current openings for Speech-Language Pathologist(s).
• Identifies students who are in need of speech/language therapy.
• Evaluates the referred students in speech/language skills.
• Implements a schedule that provides blocks of time for therapy, evaluations and conferences.
• Prepares and implements student Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Individualized
Service Plan (ISP).
• Provides speech/language therapy with each identified student. (Maximum case load of 60
• Prepares for, submits information for and participates in annual review conferences of each
student receiving speech/language therapy.
• Prepares reports as required by the District.
• Participates in professional development initiated by the District.
• Completes other reasonable duties as assigned during the normal day/year or in case of
• Opportunities to attend Professional Development to earn CEUs.
Please visit https://www.altonschools.org/District/Employment-Opportunities/index.html For more information.
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION IN NORTH BEND, OREGON HAS (1) FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP (CF) IN SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY.
- Training in all aspects of medical Speech-Language Pathology
- Evaluation of patients from the age of 0 to 99+ in all patient care settings
- Design and implementation of a care plan
- Accurate and timely documentation at all facilities served
- Collaboration with physicians, nursing, respiratory, dietary, and other treatment disciplines in order to meet our unique patient needs
- Participation in team conferences, rounds, and meetings
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION is a privately owned, medically based, treatment facility which offers diagnostics and treatment in:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Transitional homes
- Home health
- Outpatient facilities
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION has been in business in North Bend, Oregon since 1989 and is owned and operated by a Speech-Language Pathologist with over 30 years of experience.
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION partners with local physicians and surgeons to provide coordinated care for patients with:
- Ventilator dependency
- Total laryngectomy
- Acute stroke
- Neurologic impairments
- Auditory processing
- Feeding issues
…and many more etiologies for both the adult and pediatric populations.
SOUTHWEST REHABILITATION is located at 2085 Suite A, Inland Drive in North Bend, Oregon and services the communities of Coos Bay, North Bend, Bandon, Coquille, and Myrtle Point. We recently moved into a new facility with multiple treatment rooms, including a pediatric treatment room with a parent viewing area, a communication disorders preschool, and a medical tx room for stroboscopy, TEP changes and more.
Visit our website at www.southwestrehabilitation.com for more information about our facility or call Melody Sheldon, MA., CCC-SLP at 541/252-1290.
Lifestyle: We are located on the Southern Oregon Coast with the Coastal Mountains and the ocean right at your fingertips! A perfect location for someone who loves the outdoors. There is no sales tax in Oregon.