LITTLE FINS THERAPIES
A private pediatric Speech and OT clinic located in Puyallup that provides services in speech, OT, feeding and reading and writing. We are looking for energetic and passionate speech therapists to join our ever-growing team! For more information on the positions available, apply through Indeed or through our website: littlefintherapies.com. You are also welcome to check us out on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about who we are and what we offer!
Prism Behavioral Consulting is a small, Seattle based ABA agency focused on providing quality care to children and families! We are looking to hire 1 RBT/CBT for in-home behavior therapy services.
- Work under the direction of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in a home or school setting to implement behavior therapy programming
- Work one-on-one with children with disabilities
- Collect accurate data
- Communicate with families and/or teachers
- Make learning fun through creativity
- Experience working with young children
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to follow instructions
- Use of technology to collect data and communicate with colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or in progress)
- Organizational skills
- MUST BE practicing strict social distancing outside of sessions
Preferred Work Experience/Credentials:
- CBT license
- RBT credential
- Work with children with special needs
- Experience with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Collaboration with families
- Working with families with diverse cultural backgrounds
How to Apply:
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
In May, Advanced Travel Therapy will be awarding $5,000 to a deserving student currently pursuing a graduate degree in Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy. There are absolutely no strings attached, they are thrilled to be able to give back to hard working therapy students.
Students can apply for the scholarship by completing the application here. The deadline to apply is 5/5/20.
Please contact Alyssa Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Advanced Travel Therapy is awarding a $5,000 scholarship to a deserving student currently pursuing a graduate degree in Physical, Occupational, or Speech therapy. There are no strings attached, they are thrilled to be able to give back to hard working therapy students.
Students can apply for the scholarship by completing the application here. The deadline to apply is 12/5/19.
Please contact Jennifer Martin at Jennifer.Martin@gowithadvanced.com with any questions.