We are growing our outpatient pediatric practice and have an opening for speech therapist. We are located in Bellevue, WA. The clinic is Butterfly Pediatric Therapy. My direct email is Mansi.email@example.com
MeBe is looking for a friendly, outgoing and dynamic Speech Language pathologist to join our Team in Washington!
Full Time Perm – Direct Hire SLP position in Washington
I’m happy to discuss all the details, please email a resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Perm SLP Position – Direct Hire
- Yakima, WA area – 300 days of sunshine each year and 4 distinct seasons
- Locally-Owned & Family-Operated SNF setting
- Experienced Leadership & Low Turnover
- $40-$50/hr + Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, etc.
- Perfect for CFs – Excellent Support & Mentoring!
With almost 15 years of industry expertise, we’re here to help.
Kent Skates | Owner
HEART & SOUL HEALTHCARE
Specialized Healthcare Recruiting & Consulting
Who is Speech For Success?
Speech For Success, LLC is an independent Speech-Language Pathology and Occupational
Therapy service provider established in January of 2020. We provide therapy services for
kids and adults. We are located in Mukilteo, WA.
We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist and/or Speech-Language Pathology
Assistant for PRN, Part-Time, or Full Time.
- A WA state licensed
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or C-SLPA
- Have previous pediatric experience or desire to work with kids
- Capable of building strong rapport with patients and families from a variety of
backgrounds through good communication and empathy
- Implement Assessments and create treatment plans specified for each individual
- New Graduates/Clinical Fellowships Encouraged to apply!
What we Offer
- Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits
- CEU Reimbursement
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunity to work with all age levels
If you would like to learn more about this career opportunity, please fill out our form on
the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES page at www.speechforsuccessllc.com, or call our office at
425-405-0837, ext 1.
Cascade Children’s Therapy is seeking a speech-language pathologist to join our experienced and collaborative multi-disciplinary team (OT, PT, SLP) in Mill Creek. We have served children and families in Snohomish and North King County for 32 years.
- Provide speech and language evaluations and therapy for children with a wide range of communication needs.
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines at Cascade Children’s Therapy and in the community.
- Write and maintain appropriate records of evaluations, therapy sessions, and related activities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Work closely with parents on education and home program strategies.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Current Washington state license
- Pediatric experience
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Position is primarily in-clinic, although a combination of in-clinic and remote therapy is possible.
- Full-time or part-time positions are available, schedule to be determined.
- Include all WA-state mandated benefits, based on hours worked.
- A comprehensive benefit package is offered, with full benefits when working 30 hrs per week or more, including paid time off, continuing education tuition assistance and paid ed hours, health/dental insurance, retirement plan, state license fees, and more.
Independence Rehab is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) at Burien Nursing & Rehab located in Burien, WA. Burien Rehab is looking to hire:
- Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologist. Schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Up to half day on those days. Start date: As soon as possible.
Feel free to call/text me at (801) 636-1945 anytime if you want to apply or have any questions. I hope to hear from you!
Check out the facility: https://www.burienrehab.com/