Cascade Children’s Therapy is seeking a speech-language pathologist to join our experienced and collaborative multi-disciplinary team (OT, PT, SLP) in Mill Creek. We have served children and families in Snohomish and North King County for 32 years.
- Provide speech and language evaluations and therapy for children with a wide range of communication needs.
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines at Cascade Children’s Therapy and in the community.
- Write and maintain appropriate records of evaluations, therapy sessions, and related activities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Work closely with parents on education and home program strategies.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Current Washington state license
- Pediatric experience
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Position is primarily in-clinic, although a combination of in-clinic and remote therapy is possible.
- Full-time or part-time positions are available, schedule to be determined.
- Include all WA-state mandated benefits, based on hours worked.
- A comprehensive benefit package is offered, with full benefits when working 30 hrs per week or more, including paid time off, continuing education tuition assistance and paid ed hours, health/dental insurance, retirement plan, state license fees, and more.
Independence Rehab is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) at Burien Nursing & Rehab located in Burien, WA. Burien Rehab is looking to hire:
- Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologist. Schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Up to half day on those days. Start date: As soon as possible.
Feel free to call/text me at (801) 636-1945 anytime if you want to apply or have any questions. I hope to hear from you!
Check out the facility: https://www.burienrehab.com/