The dates of the 22nd Himalayan Languages Symposium in Guwahati have been announced: June 8-10, 2016. Happily these dates do not conflict with the dates of our workshop, September 8-10, which can now be considered finalized.
For more information on HLS-22, visit the Himalayan Languages Symposium website.
The Fourth Workshop on Sino-Tibetan Languages of Southwest China (STLS-2016) will be held at the University of Washington in Seattle, USA, September 8–10 (Thursday–Saturday), 2016. This is the third circular and call for abstracts.
Abstract submission is now open! The deadline for abstract submission is February 29, 2016. To submit your abstract, visit the “Abstract Submission” page of the conference web site, http://blogs.uw.edu/stls2016. Please remember that abstract submissions are anonymous, so do not include author names in the abstract or its file name.
The conference web site remains a work in progress, and will continue to be built out over the following months. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact the conference organizers at email@example.com.
The following information is updated from the second circular:
- The conference program will be determined by anonymous review of abstracts.
- Abstract submission is now open and will run through February 29, 2016. Abstracts may be submitted only via the conference web site; abstracts will not be accepted by email.
- Results of abstract review (acceptance/rejection) will be sent out in April 2016.
- Copies of all email circulars are posted on the conference web site at http://blogs.uw.edu/stls2016.
- If you did not receive this circular directly from firstname.lastname@example.org, and would like to be added to the mailing list for future workshop announcements, please send a request by email to email@example.com with your name and preferred email address.
With all best wishes,
Zev Handel (on behalf of the STLS-2016 Organizing Committee)