Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP) is a program housed at the University of Washington, aimed to those students wishing to pursue a career in Biomedical Research.
PREP will recruit candidates from underrepresented minority, economically disadvantaged, and physically disabled groups who already hold baccalaureate degrees and wish to optimize their preparation for and successful completion of graduate studies leading to a Ph.D. in the biomedical sciences. The program will provide the following:
- One year Mentored Laboratory Experience
- Graduate School application assistance
- Travel to attend one national conference
- GRE course
- Writing course
- Health and dental benefits
- Tuition Assistance for one course at the UW
Salary of $27,000/year
Applications for the academic year 2015-2016 are now open and until Feb 15, 2015.
For more information please visit our website: https://depts.washington.edu/uwprep/