The DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) scholarship program offers opportunities for study, research and internships in Germany, as well as a wide variety of funding opportunities for students and including summer research internships for students in the sciences.
DAAD RISE: Research Internships in Science and Engineering
- Competitive summer internship program for students in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Sciences and Engineering
- Students work with research groups at universities and top research institutions
- Length of program is 2-3 months during summer term
- Working Language is English
- Scholars receive stipends from DAAD to help cover living expenses
- Over 300 students are awarded annually
November 19th –Information Session at 11:30am in MGH 171
December 4th – Information Session at 12pm in MGH 171
January 15, 2016 – Application Deadline
Please find more information at the DAAD Rise at the website. Interested students are encouraged to attend an information session and schedule an advising appointment with the Global Opportunities program.