UWRA (University of Washington Retirement Association) Scholarship in Aging
Up to four $4,000 scholarships will be awarded to students pursuing research or careers related to aging. Scholarship funds will apply to student accounts for spring quarter.
Eligibility: Open to UW undergraduate, graduate and professional students currently enrolled at any UW campus. Students should have completed the first year of their program by the time they apply.
- Demonstrated experience in and commitment to working with older adults (paid or volunteer)
- Academic performance
- Communication skills
- Financial need
- Application, available at
- Current unofficial UW transcript
- Current academic year FAFSA on file with UW Office of Student Financial Aid
- All materials DUE by 3:00 p.m. on January 28, 2016
For more information, contact the UW Retirement Association, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate students: The UWRA also sponsors a Fellowship in Aging. For information and application, contact the Graduate School Office of Fellowships and Awards at email@example.com