The ResearchWorks Archive is the University of Washington’s open access institutional repository. Hosted by the UW Libraries, ResearchWorks provides a permanent online storage space for research and scholarship produced by University of Washington faculty and researchers. ResearchWorks depository services are available to all UW faculty and researchers, and content in ResearchWorks is open and accessible to anyone.
- Trusted institutional repository
- Permanent digital file storage and accessibility
- Persistent DOI for every digital object in the repository
- Compatible with most digital file formats, including text files, images, datasets, video, and audio files
- Available to all UW faculty and researchers
What ResearchWorks can do for you:
- Provide permanent storage for your articles, datasets, and other scholarship and research. Assemble all of your scholarship in a single place and know it will be preserved and backed up.
- Provide persistent links to your articles, datasets, and other scholarship and research. Share and embed links with confidence, knowing they will not change
- Expose your scholarship to a wider audience through Google Scholar. All ResearchWorks content is indexed by Google Scholar
- Add your scholarship to UW Bothell ResearchWorks collections and the collections of the UW departments and communities you choose
To learn more about ResearchWorks, visit our Digital Collections & Services guide, http://libguides.uwb.edu/digitalcollections/archiving, or contact Denise Hattwig, Curator, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sarah Leadley, Director, email@example.com.
References & Resources
- University of Washington Bothell ResearchWorks Archive: https://digital.lib.washington.edu/researchworks/handle/1773/16363
- UW Bothell Library Digital Collections & Services guide: http://libguides.uwb.edu/digitalcollections/archiving