Day 1: Heading to Japan!

miranda blog1For someone who has never traveled outside of the United States (besides Canada but I don’t really count that), I was really anxious and eager to travel to Japan. I could not wrap my head around the fact that the first flight was 9 hours, and then we had a 4 hour layover in Tokyo before we finally had our last 1.5 hour flight to Matsuyama. Nonetheless, the whole travel experience was a lot easier than expected! It may be because I slept a lot on the plane, but the flight went faster than I was anticipating, which I was very happy about.

The food on the plane was amazing! I will create a separate post towards the end of my trip to show all the meals I had eaten. I also enjoyed tons of free music and movies on the plane which kept me very entertained for the entire flight. I didn’t even use my laptop, iPad or iPhone throughout the whole flight. When I finally touched the humid and hot weather I was expecting in Japan, I could not wait for all the experiences and learning opportunities I was about to endure.

Miranda

One thought on “Day 1: Heading to Japan!