Upcoming All Quant Meeting: NEED YOUR INPUT!

Thanks to everyone who attended last Friday’s all quant meeting.  During our meeting we all had a chance to meet our new tutors, become familiar with our iPad check-out protocol, and ask questions about tutoring on the floor.  I also appreciated everyone’s patience waiting for the pizza to arrive!  Don’t forget to let Dwayne know if you have any upcoming planned absences (i.e. Wednesday before Thanksgiving or Finals week).

Our next all quant meeting will be held Friday, November 20th.  I heard a few requests to meet earlier in the day.  Would you all be in favor of a 10 am meeting?  Or would you prefer the lunch time meeting?  Please leave a comment with your preference!

Happy week 6!

10 thoughts on “Upcoming All Quant Meeting: NEED YOUR INPUT!

1. I know this is like days later, but my class doesn’t start till 11am on Fridays so I can make most of the meeting if we do it at 10am.

2. I volunteer at the WSU Research & Extension Center in Puyallup from 9 – 10:30 am on Fridays. I can attend a meeting earlier than 9 am, a meeting from 12:30 – 1:30, or a meeting after 4 pm. My schedule is annoyingly restrictive though so feel free to ignore my availability.

3. I like the idea of a morning meeting as well. I have a doctor’s appointment for my daughter that day so I am not able to attend after 12:30P.

4. Let’s make it a breakfast meeting.
    If possible please please please be in the morning. This would give everyone a chance to spend the rest of the day studying or do other things that day.