UW Chamber Singers and Pacific MusicWorks Perform Monteverdi Vespers

Stubbs Boers VespersThe University of Washington Chamber Singers kicked off their year with a dazzling performance of Monteverdi’s 1610 Vespers with Pacific MusicWorks October 24th, under the direction of Grammy-award winning conductor Stephen Stubbs.  University of Washington Director of Choral Activities Geoffrey Boers prepared the chorus in a series of intensive rehearsals that began even before the school year started.  The performance took place at the historic St. James Cathedral in downtown Seattle.  Stay tuned for information about our upcoming on campus choral concerts, including our fall concerts November 20th (University Singers, Women’s Chorus and Men’s Glee) and December 3rd (UW Chorale and Chamber Singers), and Carolfest December 9th, all at 7:30 pm.

2 thoughts on “UW Chamber Singers and Pacific MusicWorks Perform Monteverdi Vespers

1. Universities

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I
    think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and
    extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the
    hang of it!

Reply